One-Year Spanish Course including the VISA and the Paperwork for only 1850€

The Course can be in one of our schools or


Phone Us

I would like to thank this school, I was with them for a year, and thanks for the course I manage to get my VISA no problems!
I needed course and they gave me, and helped with administration. They did everything very professionally and my case was successful, now i have visa thanks you.
My only regret is that I didn’t know about this before. Earlier I wasted my time and money in trusting a different school and courses that didn’t help me learn or with getting VISA . With Idiomas247, I had great course, and successful Visa. I recommend Idiomas247
Sir, I thank you for the course, it has bring me everything I needed, I got Visa. I’m very happy
Click Here
Click HereAmjad

We Deal with the Paperwork!

Applying for the VISA can require a lot of paperwork! We don’t just teach you the language, but we help you with the paper load too!

Online Classes Or in a School

You can do your classes online or in our school with out native teachers and all the material included. The course is translated

that are required for prolonged stays in Europe vary according to the agreements signed between Europe and each country. Citizens of the European Union do not need visas to travel to another European country: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Sweden and Switzerland.

Citizens of countries not included in the above list
for a visa for the country of entry in the EU, although the same visa extends to all EU countries. Visitors to the EU must declare the amount of money they are carrying if it is above €10,000.


You can study at one of our schools or follow the online course when you arrive in Spain. We will process your papers and will only charge you for the course if your application is successful. If it is rejected which is extremely rare, we will refund your money and only charge you for the administrative work carried out.*

How to get a visa with our Spanish courses

The following documents are required by us to in order to process your visa application

  • Completed visa application form.
  • Valid passport valid for the whole period for which the visa is requested. Student card, identity card.
  • Recent passport photos, envelopes.
  • Letter of acceptance of the Spanish school.
  • Curriculum, training or research.
  • Proof of accommodation in Spain
  • Medical insurance that covers the medical expenses and repatriation associated with an accident or sudden illness throughout the duration of the stay.
  • Proof of sufficient economic means to study in Spain (scholarship or financial aid, letter from parents or guardians assuming full responsibility for housing and living expenses).
  • Legalised certificate of criminal record.
  • Medical certificate.

In the case of underage students not accompanied by their parents, their authorisation will be necessary for the trip/stay and to carry out the studies.
The student is responsible for the entire visa application procedure and the school is not liable for costs incurred if the permit is rejected maximum .
If the student needs a confirmation letter from the school to request the visa, this letter certifies that the student is enrolled in a Spanish course and it must include the name, type of course, date of study, address of the accommodation and the proof that the payment has been made.  It is signed and stamped by the Director of the centre.

To take a Spanish course in Spain

  • No visa is required for citizens of the Schengen area.
  • Visa is not required for citizens of other countries whose stay is less than 3 months. For those who stay more than 3 months, a visa is required.

Read More

The visa is mandatory for the citizens of all the other countries regardless the duration of the stay. No visa is required for citizens of the following countries:

  • Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, , United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland.

No visa is required for stays of less than 3 months. For stays longer than 3 months, a visa is required for the following countries:

  • Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, United States, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong – Special Administrative Region (Citizens of the Republic of China) Japan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Macau – Special Administrative Region (Citizens of the Republic of China), Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of South Korea, San Marino, Holy See, Singapur, Uruguay, Venezuela.

The visa is mandatory regardless the duration of the stay in Spain for the following countries:

  • Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Burma / Myanmar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi , Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia , Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Northern Mariana Islands, Morocco, Mrshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Qatar, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo Rwanda, Samoa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Taiwan, Tajikistan, East Timor, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe , Palestinian Authority, East Timor.

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Is it likely that the Consulate will call for a personal interview with the applicant?

Yes, a personal interview can be conducted when they want to know something more about the application. You can be summoned to appear within a maximum of 30 days.

What happens if I an unable to attend an interview?

The visa application is filed. The interview is only conducted if there is a serious reason that prevents you from attending on the deadline. The reason of the non-attendance must be justified.

How long does a visa application take?

The maximum term for the resolution of a visa application is three months. Although for some visas that are processed by the emergency procedure (asylum, special stay visa, family reunification), the deadline may be even short. If you are summoned to submit additional documentation or to have a personal interview, the deadline does not run until the procedure has been completed.

If I am in Spain while my visa is being processed, how can I find out that it has gone through?

You can go personally to the Directorate General of Consular Affairs (C / General Pardiñas, 55 in Madrid) or telephone 91379 1605 or 913791607.

How long does it take to receive the visa once it has been granted?

Two months from the notification by the Consulate.

If I am denied the visa, what options do I have?

The denial of residence visas, non-work residence, residence for self-employed, student and asylum does not have to be justified, so the claim is not possible if it is for this reason. However, in the case of visas to work as an employee and to regroup with relatives, it is mandatory for the consulate to justify it in a written form, defining the reasons of the denial, who can claim it and how much time it is necessary to wait before claiming it.

Can another person pick up the visa for me?

No, the collection of the visa is personal.

What is the minimum stay I can apply for to get a visa?

You can request the number of weeks or months that you wish, but you have to take into account that if you apply for a visa to take a Spanish course in Spain for 6 months, or less time, then it will not be possible to renew your stay in Spain, and you should return to your country to request a new visa. If you intend to extend your stay in Spain, we advise you to register for a Spanish course of more than 6 months, and in this way you will obtain a Student Card and you can request a renewal of your stay in Spain.

What do I have to do when I arrive in Spain?

During your first month of stay in Spain you must apply for the Student Card at the Immigration Office or Police Station of the place where you are going to take the Spanish course.

What documents must I present to the Immigration Office to obtain the Student Card?

You must meet all the requirements for entry and stay in Spain, including the visa to study or extend the studies. You must present a certificate of any Spanish or educational institution, public or private, that you have been admitted to study or to extend studies or to carry out unpaid research or training. In the case of underage students who are not accompanied by their parents, their authorization will be necessary for the displacement and to carry out the studies, stating the center and the expected period of stay. In addition, you must have guaranteed the financial means necessary to cover the cost of studies, stay, medical care and return to your country.

Can I extend the duration of my visa or stay seal?

Please ask your embassy or consulate.

How long can I request an extension?

You must request the expiry date for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 1 year. You must apply during the 60 days before the expiration date of the Student Card; You may also request an extension within 90 days after the expiration date of your Card, but you may have problems and penalties.

With the student visa, is it possible to study and work?

There are times in which students are allowed to perform work that is compatible with the studies being conducted. This authorization will allow the student to work in a company and in a specific geographical area, for a maximum of 20 hours per week. The duration of this contract can never be longer than the duration of the student visa. In these cases, the student must demonstrate that the performance of the work does not interfere with the completion of the studies and that the salary obtained is complementary to the economic funds, which are counted when obtaining the visa. The point of this, is to demonstrate that the work is not necessary to be able to pay the studies. Then the work permit would have to be processed.

How to process the work permit?

In this case, the interested party must present, directly in Spain, before the relevant labour organizations; The official application form and the following documents; With regards to foreign students: copy of the current passport (if it is due, submit a copy of the renewal application), student visa or renewal application, certification by the study center of the period and the school schedule that is made. With regards to the company: CIF document and Social Security registration number or document proving to be exempt, employment contract containing the essential elements and basic conditions (if it is part time, indicate the number and distribution of hours per day, week, month or year, in which you will work), a report justifying the activities of the company and job position in question. Other documents may be requested to prove the employer’s creditworthiness.

Where do I have to present the documents for the work permit?

Requests should be addressed to the Delegations or Subdelegations of the Government (Area of Work and Social Affairs) or to the Offices of Foreigners.

When do I have to apply?

Applications must be submitted before the start of the activity, and work can not be started until proper authorization is given.

Can it be renewed?

Yes. This application must be submitted one month before the date of the current permit expires.

If they do not accept the visa, will everything I payed for the course be refunded?

In the event that the visa is not accepted, the total amount paid will be refunded, minus €199 held by the language school for services rendered.

Call Us Today!

C/ Cardenal Belluga, 25 
San Blas 
Tel: (+34) 865 52 67 67

Telephone us

Call Us Today!

Av Cataluña 1, bajo 
46010 Facultats
Tel: (+34) 960 22 70 54

Telephone us