Speak Spanish in Madrid and Valencia
Why speak Spanish in Madrid and Valencia?
Studying Spanish in Spain will be an incredible experience and here are some of its advantages :
- Get in touch with the Spanish culture. Immersion in Spain is the best way to learn about cultural way of life.
- Master Spanish. Become fluent and chat with locals has never been easier .
- Meet new people. Studying in Spain gives you the opportunity to meet lots of new friends. You´ll also build interpersonal skills, as you'll be in a situation where you need to be friend and interact with strangers who are quite different from you.
- An amazing opportunity to travel and discover new places.
- Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. More than 350 million people speak Spanish as a mother tongue. Spanish is also one of the most frequent languages used to do businesses and It is one of the most important languages in international political meetings.
Phone: 914 014 292
Phone: 911 383 662
Phone: 963 826 160
Speak Spanish in Madrid and Valencia with one to one course
14 CLASSES OF 2 HOURS FOR ONLY €259
Speak Spanish in one to one course in Madrid and Valencia will help you to increase your Spanish level. Therefore, if you take a private lesson with a native teacher he will completely focus on you.
Moreover, as we only work with highly qualified native teachers with a proved method the class will be more dynamic and entertaining.
As a result, your level of Spanish will increase as one to one classes focus above all on conversation.
As a consequence, the classes are suitable to each student, the reason why a level test is needed.
Then, we can prepare a tailor made course related to your expectations.
Two to one or three to one courses to speak Spanish in Madrid and Valencia
In idiomas 247 you can also choose two to one or three to one classes, which allow you to share your class with your friends or family.
This is an advantage as you will increase your Spanish level with people that you already know.
Moreover, as we only work with small groups, you can motivate each other.
Where can you speak Spanish in Madrid and Valencia?
Avenida Ciudad de Barcelona 99
Teléfono: 911 383 662
Calle de Méjico 4
Teléfono: 914 014 292
METRO Diego de León
Avenida Cataluña 1
Teléfono: 963 686 696