In our TEFL TRAINER center in Valencia we offer a teacher training course for people who want to gain a TEFL (teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate qualification and gain real work experience.
The course is designed to cover both theoretical and practical aspects of teaching.
The successful applicants will be able to take up a teaching post at the end of the course with a letter of recommendation.
Applicants will be required to attend the school 30 hours a week .
Please read the carefully before applying for the course and send your application using the same document. Deadline for applications is two weeks before the start of the course. Early application is advised. Interviews will be held all year round by Skype
- Minimum age: 20
- A C1 level of English. This will be ascertained through an exam taken at the center.
- A school leaving certificate- A levels, or equivalent. Candidates with proof of equivalent academic experience will also be considered.
What will I gain from this course?
Take an accredited Tefltrainer in Teaching English as a Second Language course and you will:
- obtain an internationally-recognised qualification in the teaching English as a second language, which will give you job opportunities all over the world.
- be taught by our expert and highly qualified trainers, who will be assessing you on your teaching ability.
- You will learn first-hand observing, qualified teachers in the Best schools and learning from their example.
- Be up to date with the latest communicative teaching innovations and trying them out with actual students.
- Acquire skills in preparing lesson plans and hoe to execute them creating effective lessons for learners of all levels of abilities.
How will you be assessed?
You will be assessed on the basis of your performance in the classroom by our trainers and on six written assignments that you will need to complete whilst on the course.
The course is moderated by an assessor from the accredited TEFL TRAINER who visits the school on a regular basis and liaising with each TEFL trainee.
Successful students are awarded the TEFL TRAINER in Teaching English as a Second Language.