Escuelas de Idiomas | Idiomas 247






TELÉFONO: 963 686 696





TELÉFONO: 865 52 67 67


Abiertos de Lunes a Viernes. 9:20 a 22:00 y Sábados de 10:00 a 15:00.

Solicita información



The visa regime in the case of Europe varies according to the country and the agreements it has signed. Citizens of the European Union do not need visas to travel to another European country. Countries entering the Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Sweden and Switzerland) will not have to worry about obtaining visas.

Citizens of other countries should apply for a visa for the country of entry of the EU, although the same visa extends to all EU countries. Travellers travelling within the European Union should not declare the amount of money they import or export, while travellers coming or travelling outside the EU must declare the amount of money if it is above €10,000.

Discover the advantages of Idiomas247

Obtén tus visas con profesores nativos


Discover our one to one appraisal method with the best native teachers.

Los mejores precios para venir a España


Great price-quality ratio. You will not regret it.

Horarios y fechas de inicio flexibles para tu Visado


You can start your classes whenever you want. No more excuses!

Consigue visas para estar en España y preparar exámenes oficiales


Whatever your goal is, we will help you achieve it.

Estudia en España con nuestro programa de visas


Discover the advantages of studying Spanish at our language school Idiomas247.

También puedes venir por medio de tu empresa y con el programa visas


Courses for companies are conducted through the Tripartite Foundation.


Visa grant

Before arriving: Travellers must contact the representation of Spain closest to their place of residence.

Visa extension

All passengers must be in possession of a visa, except in the following cases:

  1. Citizens of Spain.
  2. Travellers who carry a British passport with the endorsement ‘British Citizen’.
  3. Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland , Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.
  4. Travellers who, regardless of their nationality, have resided in Liechtenstein for a maximum period of 5 days and are able to prove it and are in transit in the Schengen area and are going to continue their journey to a country outside the Schengen zone in any means of transport.
  5. Travellers who plan to stay less than 90 days in a half-year period, provided they have a British passport with the following annotations: The visa cover has the name of one of the following territories: Anguilla, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, St. Helena Island and the Virgin Islands; ‘British National (Overseas)’. ‘British Overseas Territories Citizen’, provided that they contain the endorsement ‘British Subject’ or ‘Holder is defined as British Citizens for community purposes’. Which applies to residents of Gibraltar only.


  1. Citizens of Turkey who intend to stay less than 90 days in a period of half a year, provided they have a diplomatic, official or special passport.
  2. Citizens of Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Republic of Macedonia whose stay does not exceed 90 days, provided they have a service, diplomatic or official passport.
  3. Citizens of Algeria who intend to stay less than 90 days in a period of half a year, provided they carry a service or diplomatic passport.
  4. Travellers who do not exceed 90 days in the country, provided they are citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uruguay, United States of America, Vatican and Venezuela.
  5. Travellers who intend to stay less than 90 days in a half-year period, provided they carry passports issued by Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region of China) or Macao (Special Administrative Region of China).
  6. Citizens of the Philippines who intend to stay less than 90 days in a period of half a year, provided they carry an official or diplomatic passport.
  7. Travellers who do not exceed 90 days in the country, provided that they are citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Moldova, Republic of Montenegro, Morocco, Russia, Republic of Serbia, Tunisia, and Ukraine with a diplomatic passport.
  8. Travellers who do not exceed 90 days of stay in the country, provided that they are citizens of Peru and United Arab Emirates with a special or diplomatic passport.
  9. Travellers with a Residency Card issued by Spain, provided they have a passport.
  10. Travellers with a ‘Laissez Passer’ issued by the United Nations.
  11. Government employees and their accompanied family members of one of the countries of the European Union or Andorra, provided they have an accreditation card and will not stay more than 90 days in the country.
  12. Refugees and persons without nationality or citizenship who hold travel documents and a residence permit issued by a member country of the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
  13. Travellers who, regardless of their nationality, have a residence permit issued by Andorra, Monaco or a country in the Schengen area.


4 months course…………………600€ 6 months course…………………900€ 8 months course…………………1200€ 12 months course……………….1500€

How to get a visa for students in order to follow a Spanish course in Spain?

To take a Spanish course in Spain:

  • No visa is required for citizens of the Schengen area.
  • Visa is not required for citizens of other countries whose stay is less than 3 months. For those who stay more than 3 months, a visa is required.


The visa is mandatory for the citizens of all the other countries regardless the duration of the stay. No visa is required for citizens of the following countries:

  • Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, , United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland.

No visa is required for stays of less than 3 months. For stays longer than 3 months, a visa is required for the following countries:

  • Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, United States, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong – Special Adminis- trative Region (Citizens of the Republic of China) Japan, Liechteinstein, Malaysia, Macau – Special Administrative Region (Citizens of the Republic of China), Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of South Korea, San Marino, Holy See, Singapore, Uruguay, Venezuela.

The visa is mandatory regardless the duration of the stay in Spain for the following countries:

  • Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Butan, Burma / Myanmar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi , Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia , Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Northern Mariana Islands, Morocco, Mrshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Qatar, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo Rwanda, Samoa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Taiwan, Tajikistan, East Timor, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe , Palestinian Authority, East Timor.

Students who wish to take a Spanish course in Spain and who come from those countries that need a visa to enter Spain, before registering, must request information from the Spanish embassy or the consulate about the requirements to study in Spain.

In general, the following documents are required to apply for a visa:

  • Completed visa application form.
  • Valid passport valid for the whole period for which the visa is requested. Student card, identity card.
  • Recent passport photos, envelopes.
  • Letter of acceptance of the Spanish school.
  • Curriculum, training or research.
  • Proof of accommodation in Spain
  • Medical insurance that covers the medical expenses and repatriation associated with an accident or sudden illness throughout the duration of the stay.
  • Proof of sufficient economic means to study in Spain (scholarship or financial aid, letter from parents or guardians assuming full responsibility for housing and living expenses).
  • Legalised certificate of criminal record.
  • Medical certificate.

In the case of underage students not accompanied by their parents, their authorisation will be necessary for the trip/stay and to carry out the studies.

The student is responsible for the entire visa application procedure and the school is not liable for costs incurred if the permit is rejected.

If the student needs a confirmation letter from the school to request the visa, this letter certifies that the student is enrolled in a Spanish course and it must include the name, type of course, date of study, address of the accommodation and the proof that the payment has been made.  It is signed and stamped by the Director of the centre.

Contact us with your queries

academia de ingles con la atención al cliente


Is it likely that the Consulate will call for a personal interview with the applicant?

Yes, a personal interview can be conducted when they want to know something more about the application. You can be summoned to appear within a maximum of 30 days.

What happens if I an unable to attend an interview?

The visa application is filed. The interview is only conducted if there is a serious reason that prevents you from attending on the deadline. The reason of the non-attendance must be justified.

How long does a visa application take?

The maximum term for the resolution of a visa application is three months. Although for some visas that are processed by the emergency procedure (asylum, special stay visa, family reunification), the deadline may be even shorte. If you are summoned to submit additional documentation or to have a personal interview, the deadline does not run until the procedure has been completed.

If I am in Spain while my visa is being processed, how can I find out that it has gone through?

You can go personally to the Directorate General of Consular Affairs (C / General Pardiñas, 55 in Madrid) or telephone 91379 1605 or 913791607.

How long does it take to receive the visa once it has been granted?

Two months from the notification by the Consulate.

If I am denied the visa, what options do I have?

The denial of residence visas, non-work residence, residence for self-employed, student and asylum does not have to be justified, so the claim is not possible if it is for this reason. However, in the case of visas to work as an employee and to regroup with relatives, it is mandatory for the consulate to justify it in a written form, defining the reasons of the denial, who can claim it and how much time it is necessary to wait before claiming it.

Can another person pick up the visa for me?

No, the collection of the visa is personal.

What is the minimum stay I can apply for to get a visa?

You can request the number of weeks or months that you wish, but you have to take into account that if you apply for a visa to take a Spanish course in Spain for 6 months, or less time, then it will not be possible to renew your stay in Spain, and you should return to your country to request a new visa. If you intend to extend your stay in Spain, we advise you to register for a Spanish course of more than 6 months, and in this way you will obtain a Student Card and you can request a renewal of your stay in Spain.

What do I have to do when I arrive in Spain?

During your first month of stay in Spain you must apply for the Student Card at the Immigration Office or Police Station of the place where you are going to take the Spanish course.

What documents must I present to the Immigration Office to obtain the Student Card?

You must meet all the requirements for entry and stay in Spain, including the visa to study or extend the studies. You must present a certificate of any Spanish or educational institution, public or private, that you have been admitted to study or to extend studies or to carry out unpaid research or training. In the case of underage students who are not accompanied by their parents, their authorization will be necessary for the displacement and to carry out the studies, stating the center and the expected period of stay. In addition, you must have guaranteed the financial means necessary to cover the cost of studies, stay, medical care and return to your country.

Can I extend the duration of my visa or stay seal?

Please ask your embassy or consulate.

How long can I request an extension?

You must request the expiry date for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 1 year. You must apply during the 60 days before the expiration date of the Student Card; You may also request an extension within 90 days after the expiration date of your Card, but you may have problems and penalties.

With the student visa, is it possible to study and work?

There are times in which students are allowed to perform work that is compatible with the studies being conducted. This authorization will allow the student to work in a company and in a specific geographical area, for a maximum of 20 hours per week. The duration of this contract can never be longer than the duration of the student visa. In these cases, the student must demonstrate that the performance of the work does not interfere with the completion of the studies and that the salary obtained is complementary to the economic funds, which are counted when obtaining the visa. The point of this, is to demonstrate that the work is not necessary to be able to pay the studies. Then the work permit would have to be processed.

How to process the work permit?

In this case, the interested party must present, directly in Spain, before the relevant labour organizations; The official application form and the following documents; With regards to foreign students: copy of the current passport (if it is due, submit a copy of the renewal application), student visa or renewal application, certification by the study center of the period and the school schedule that is made. With regards to the company: CIF document and Social Security registration number or document proving to be exempt, employment contract containing the essential elements and basic conditions (if it is part time, indicate the number and distribution of hours per day, week, month or year, in which you will work), a report justifying the activities of the company and job position in question. Other documents may be requested to prove the employer’s creditworthiness.

Where do I have to present the documents for the work permit?

Requests should be addressed to the Delegations or Subdelegations of the Government (Area of Work and Social Affairs) or to the Offices of Foreigners.

When do I have to apply?

Applications must be submitted before the start of the activity, and work can not be started until proper authorization is given.

Can it be renewed?

Yes. This application must be submitted one month before the date of the current permit expires.

If they do not accept the visa, will everything I payed for the course be refunded?

In the event that the visa is not accepted, the total amount paid will be refunded, minus €199 held by the language school for services rendered.



Carrer Cardenal Belluga, 25, entresuelo derecha

03005, Alicante.

Teléfono: 865 52 67 67

TRAM Luceros



Avenida Cataluña, 1

46010, Valencia.

Teléfono: 963 686 696 

METRO Facultats







© 2017 · Idiomas247

Idiomas247 Carrer Cardenal Belluga, 25
Alicante 03005
España Av. Cataluña, 1.
Valencia 46010